Even So, I Believe
When The Son Rose
River Of Time
Do You Know That You Know?
Dragons Left To Slay
Can You Hear Me Now?
The Closest I Get
From River Of Time to Dragons Left To Slay, each song describes our life and the strength of Christ which
sustains us. I believe, that many will find these songs reflect their lives as well.
Each of the songs have been years in the making – some- a lifetime. Not everyone will be able to relate to
every song but most everyone will be able to relate to some of the songs.
- If you have ever failed and felt like you have let God down and are unworthy to serve – You’ll relate.
- If you look in the mirror and are surprised by the reflection of someone much older that you
expect – You’ll relate.
- If you are tired of the water-down gospel that is often touted today and want to hear some hard-
core Jesus – You’ll like it.
- If you have ever been so close to Jesus that the world fades away and nothing exists but Him –
- If you have ever felt like you’re walking right and talking right and then stumble and fall and feel
like you’ll never be where you want to be – You’ll relate.
- If you have ever experienced anything in this life that no matter how much you pray and seek God’
s face – you JUST DON’T UNDERSTAND – You’ll relate.
- If you’ve ever been a victim of the stone-throwers-club – You’ll relate.
Every song is an original, blending
deep themes of faith and life that can
only be fully appreciated with time and
The songs vary in style from Bluesy
to Gospel to Pop to Pop-country –
each of them with their own musical
personality – each of them wrapped in
the warm vocals and layered
harmonies of Greg and Linda.
We Laughed A Lot
Mover Of Mountains
Holy Spirit - Help Me pray
The original music of Greg & Linda Smith